4. Quick guide for teachers
4.5. Allow enrolment without key
By default, students can't enrol in courses without enrolment key (self-registration is disabled).
- Set enrolment key and share the key and course URL to students
- Allow all TUNI Moodle users to enrol without enrolment key (like it was by default in former TUT Moodle) (read more below)
Enable self-enrolment without enrolment key
- Go to your course > Select from top menu > More
- Select: Users > Enrolment methods
- Enable self-enrolment (Student) > Click closed eye icon
- If you need more advanced options > Click cog wheel icon next to eye icon
Now all TUNI Moodle users can enrol in course without enrolment key.